The following topics will be covered:
- What kind of gifs there are
- How to think, when creating a gif loop
- Basic Animation guidelines
- Deciding on colors
- Bringing your image to life in photoshop (PS CS6 or higher needed)
- Format and size
- How to post it on your social media
- Steps to get into the giphy search
At the end of the workshop, you will have a finished gif and the knowledge to create a lot more by yourself! In order for that to work please bring ideas on what you‘d like to animate.
The workshop is limited to 6 people at a time.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Bring your own Laptop/ a drawing tablet /Photoshop CS6 or higher
The workshop will be lead by Lea Schumm. Lea is a Designer (BA) and currently CCO and co-founder of cabuu GmbH – a company for educational software. She‘s a passionate animator and discovered making gifs in her free time.
You can see some of her gif artwork on giphy: https://giphy.com/leart_alert